Elders Limited ACN 004 336 636 (Elders) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
- elect to receive, or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests for certain documents to be sent in physical or electronic form.
Shareholders should notify Elders of their election.
Shareholders are entitled to receive from Elders:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting, proxy or voting forms;
- Elders’ annual report (which includes the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members rights under Section 110K of the Corporations Act, unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations.
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- request to be sent documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent Elders’ Annual Report.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all documents or specified classes of documents, by notifying Elders of the election.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request that Elders send a particular document to the Shareholder in physical or electronic form.
Elders encourages all Shareholders to elect to receive documents by email to ensure efficient and timely communication.
This also supports our commitment to sustainability as each digital page received by shareholders reduces the amount of printed paper and the environmental impact of distributing those pages.
Did you know? As an investor you can elect to receive email alerts for Elders ASX announcements.
You can also register to receive a weekly summary alert.