Our specialists can play a significant role in increasing the profitability of your livestock operation. We can assist with:
- Supplementary feed ration and grazing advice
- Parasite and disease control plans
- Reproduction advice to improve conception and marking percentages
- Weaning management, including implementation of the Feeder Ready Program
- Intensive finishing programs
- Transport management
- Lifetime Ewe Management training
- Heifers for Profit training.
Our specialists will work with you across the production cycle to maximise your returns. Engaging a livestock production specialist will help increase your Feed Conversion Efficiency (FCE), which measures success at growing a more saleable product. In doing this, you can improve the welfare of your animals, as well as have a positive impact on the environment.
Our livestock production specialists are a complimentary service for Elders livestock and wool clients, and we offer a fee-for-service option for non-Elders clients.
Elders' livestock production specialists are getting results for their clients right across Australia.
“Elders Livestock Production adds a lot of value to our business.
From advising on worm test results to be ahead of the resistance, to pasture cuts and understanding dry matter.
Elders is also helping us educate our next generation of employees with lifetime ewe training and understanding pasture species in the paddock.”
Matt Browning, Paraway Pastoral.
Manager of Borambil Station, Condobolin, New South Wales.