The Elders Corporate Graduate Program is a two-year program designed to launch your career and give you the skills you’ll need to lead in agriculture and business. By joining our development-focused Corporate Graduate Program, you’ll be backed by over 180 years of award-winning industry experience.
There are five streams available: technology, marketing and communications, finance, human resources and finance and operations. Within the program, you’ll be exposed to four rotations, each lasting six months, exposing you to various roles with different focuses within your field. You’ll receive practical training from our leaders and be able to put your learnings to use, working to improve sustainability, customer experience and business efficiency.
We’ll support you every step of the way with on-the-job experience, dedicated coaching and professional development. Our program offers:
- rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work from day one
- opportunities to create positive social impact in the communities in which we operate
- learning and development opportunities designed to build critical skills
- ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to experienced leaders
- a strong graduate cohort to support you every step of the way.
Over two years, you will gain exposure to the business via four rotations. We will set your rotations to help build your foundational understanding of the business, your skills and experience in critical areas. However, if, as a successful candidate, you expressed interest in a field not covered by the proposed rotations, we may be able to tailor those to meet your needs.
All rotations are designed to give you greater exposure to the business and allow you to grow your skills across different disciplines.
The Corporate Graduate Program prioritises hands-on training, allowing you to apply your learnings to real problems and make real contributions to the business and Australian farmers. You’ll receive guidance and training from experts in each rotation and be assigned a mentor who will support you through the program, providing additional coaching and advice.
You will also participate in our twice-yearly development boot camp that has been specifically designed for all our early in career participants.
It includes workshops, guest speakers, and networking. It’s a chance for you to get to know the other graduates in this program as well as participants from other early career programs.
At the end of the program, you may be offered a permanent role with us.
Locations: Adelaide and Perth
Marketing and Communications
Rotations include digital marketing, marketing and event campaigns, internal and external communications.
- Media and Communications
Rotations include service desk, service integration, Project Management (PMO) and Branch Technology.
- Business information systems
- Computer engineering
- Computer science
- Digital technologies
- Information technology
- Software engineering
Rotations include HR Systems and Operations, Learning, Organisational Development and Recruitment.
- Human Resources
Finance and Operations
Rotations include supply chain and supplier management, finance operations, branch operations and client relationships.
- Supply Chain
At Elders, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers and the communities in which we operate. We are looking for graduates who are:
- passionate about agriculture, agronomy and supporting our customers
- motivated and willing to learn and develop
- good communicators who can build rapport quickly with our client groups
- resilient and adaptable to change and different environments.
We’re interested in graduates with diverse experience, from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about building a career with us.
To be eligible for entry into the Elders Corporate Graduate Program you’ll need to:
- have graduated with a relevant university degree within the last three years
- be willing to relocate to Adelaide or Perth (depending on stream)
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident – please note that temporary visa holders are not eligible for this program.
Learn about the early careers recruitment process.
"The Elders’ Corporate Graduate Program has been a fantastic opportunity, enabling me to launch my career in an Australian focused business."
Caileigh Planzer, Marketing and Communications Graduate, currently undertaking the program.